|Were you in an accident that involved a motor vehicle? You may have a case against the individual who caused the accident. Contact Harter & Schottland Today!|
In the U.S. alone, more than 40,000 people don't survive some type of auto accident every year. Auto crashes are a leading cause of lost life for people under the age of 40, especially for young drivers. In fact, more people die in car accidents than they do from an airplane , train, or boating accidents.
Harter & Schottland: Something More Aggressive
Some of the types of motor vehicle accidents we handle:
In car accident cases, building cases that are a success require some important details.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
· Was the accident reported in a timely manner to the police?
· Did you need and obtain medical treatment and testing?
· Was a thorough investigation done at the scene of the car accident to find clues that will help later in winning your case?
· Were there photographs taken of the scene such as vehicles involved in the accident, injuries you suffered, other factors involved?
· Did you get a thorough estimate to know the full damage done to your vehicle during the car accident?
We know you deserve the best possible outcome for your situation. At Harter & Schottland, with a convenient location in Chicago, our job is to produce the best results for our clients involved in car accidents.